During this challenging time we ask for your patience and understanding in our small business. We are working with reduced staff so your kindness is much appreciated.
- When entering the shop you will see a mask requirement sign. Please ensure your mask is worn properly with your mouth and nose being fully covered. Hand sanitizer is readily available upon entering and we ask that you also use it when you are exiting the shop. We are steadily sanitizing surfaces throughout the day.
- Currently we are allowing 6 visitors inside the shop. When the shop has reached the maximum limit we have a rope that we put in place outside the door. When customers leave we do our best to let the next customers in quickly as possible.
- Please be mindful of the amount of time you are spending in the shop. If it is busy, other people will be outside waiting to come in and shop too. While we don't expect you to rush but we ask for your consideration of others.
- We offer Curb Side Pick Up if you prefer not to come inside the shop. Place your online order and select shipping or Curb Side.
- You will find social distancing floor stickers throughout the shop reminding everyone to stay the recommended 2 meters apart (6 feet).
- At our sales counter we have a plexiglass screen and hand sanitizer for you to use. After every transaction the debit machine is thoroughly disinfected.
- Our washroom is not available at this time. However, you will find a public washroom in our area that is monitored and cleaned after every use (provided by the City Of Chilliwack).
- Our dressing rooms remain open. Any garment that is not purchased is left inside the dressing room. We will then remove the item(s) from the sales floor for 24 hour quarantine or we can steam a garment if necessary.
The Button Box Team